Bremen Workshop on Light Scattering 2017
Institut für Werkstofftechnik, IWT, Bremen, 20. + 21. Feb. 2017
Word template for abstracts. Deadline 1. Jan. 2017
This time we like to have a focus on single particle scattering and experiments.
Preliminary list of talks
- Christopher L Wirth, Cleveland State University: Total internal reflection microscopy (TIRM)
- Adrian Doicu, DLR: TIRM simulation for nonspherical particles
- Yu-Lin Xu: New development of GMM-PA
- Jiajie Wang 汪加洁: Internal field distribution of a multilayered sphere with an incident shaped beam
This time we like to have a focus on single particle scattering and experiments such as Mie scattering imaging, rainbow refractometry, scattering cytometry, holographic microscopy, morphological resonances, Total Internal Reflection Microscopy (TIRM), optical tweezers, single particle spectroscopy, spatial modulation spectroscopy ....
- T-Matrix Methods
- Generalized Multipole Methods
- Discrete Dipole Approximation
- Particle surface scattering interaction
- Evanescent wave scattering
- Near field enhancement
- Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy in the low loss region
If you are interested to participate in the workshop please send an email to register. If you like to present a talk or present some input for discussion please send a four page abstract to one of the organizers by 1. Jan. 2017 using this Word template.
start at 9.00 on 20.2.2017
end at 17.00 on 21.2.2017
duration for talks 20 mins + 10 mins discussion
IWT, Institut für Werkstofftechnik
Badgasteiner Str. 3
The proceedings and the final program will be sent by email prior to the workshop.
There will be no fee.